1. Contract of Hire
All bookings are accepted by the owners and are subject to these conditions
which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the hirer and all persons
in the party on completion of the booking form.
2. Confirmation Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of your deposit as per clause 3 of this booking conditions.
3. Payment Your booking must be accompanied by your payment of 30% of the total cost. The balance, without further notification, to be paid a clear eight weeks prior to the hire commencement date. If your booking is made ten weeks or less before the hire commencement date it must be accompanied by full payment. If the final payment is not received by a clear eight weeks prior to the hire commencement date then the owners will consider that the hirer is in breach of the contract thereby cancelling the booking. A further 35 Euros (for up to 4 people occupying the apartment) to cover cleaning and laundry change on vacating the apartment is required to be paid to our local representative (an extra 5 Euros will be charged per person if more than 4 occupy the apartment). We also require a separate cheque for £40, which is a deposit against the return of the key and payment of the cleaning charge. This will be returned after your holiday.
4. What is included: The apartment rental price includes: The cost of water, electricity, maintenance of the swimming pool, the use of the apartment equipment and utensils. The linen and towels are also included but towels must not be removed from the apartment or taken to the beach.
5. What is not included: The apartment rental price does not include any personal insurance, travel, or transportation.
6. Cancellation by hirer All cancellation bookings must be in writing and notified to and received by the owners no later than eight clear weeks prior to departure. If cancellation is prior to this deadline the deposit only will be forfeited. If cancellation is less than eight clear weeks before departure, the full hire cost is to be paid as laid down in clause 3
7. Occupation Only persons listed on the Booking Form may occupy the apartment. The apartment cannot be re-let to any other party without the written approval of the owners.
8. Damage to apartment Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupy the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported without delay, to our local representatives. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with and paid to the representatives or the owners.
9. Hirer's responsibilities The hirer is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc, must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. The hirer shall ensure that no member of the party engages in any activity in or around the swimming pool which may cause pollution to the water or damage to the structure of filtration equipment. Also to ensure that all rubbish is placed in the communal dustbins.
10. Rights of access The representatives have the right of access to the property at any time with due regard to the convenience of the hirer for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
11. Responsibilities Neither the owners nor their local representatives can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply. The hirer responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of the apartment owner's insurance in respect of the apartment and its contents which might make the same void or voidable.
12. Injury or damage Neither the owners or their local representative take any liability for personal injury loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising during the booking period.
13. Maximum number of persons Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons occupy the apartment except by prior written arrangement with the owners. The owners or their local representatives reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment to the hirer and their party if they are in breach of this condition.
14. Information All information supplied by the owners and their representatives is given in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement made, but the owners are not liable for any variation however caused.
15. Occupancy The apartment will be available for occupation from 1600 hrs on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 1000 hrs on the day of departure. Booking periods run from Saturday to Saturday. Variations to this may be made at the discretion of the owners.